hailey pigeon shooters

rod hyatt

as posted in todays sporting gun, the weight of a days pigeon shoot, plus all your kit,gun cartridges flask etc. I mentioned to her that shall be obeyed that by the time i get back to the car im fit to drop probably being the wrong side of fifty.So she says convert that old golf trolley to carry your kit as i no longer play golf. so ive set to and altered it to take my gun large decoying kit bag with bouncers hide poles and wire hooks to carry the days pigeon count under the main harness. the trolley is light weight and folds up and with a couple of bungee straps it all fits. all i have to do is plan my route not going across plough or thick cover. hope this helps those nearing thier sell buy date ROD

get some pictures up, I had the same idea, firstly thought of a fishing 2 wheeled barrow, but then thought pulling would be better than pushing, now before this idea, Id see old golf trollies in every charity shop I passed, well do you think I can find one now :good: they have all vanished

had wondered about negotiating through the crop, but as you say, Im sure we'd find a way

glad Im not the only one that feels shatterd lumping all the gear :lol: