bettinsoli

catfisher

I bought a bettinsoli diamond x grade o/u and i took it out and fired 75 shots and it fired both barrels at the same time twice,i returned it to the shop and they replaced it with another new one,took it uot today and it was worse than the previous one,it double discharged 8 times in 58 shots,so i returned it again and they are getting me another one,are these guns s--t

I bought a bettinsoli diamond x grade o/u and i took it out and fired 75 shots and it fired both barrels at the same time twice,i returned it to the shop and they replaced it with another new one,took it uot today and it was worse than the previous one,it double discharged 8 times in 58 shots,so i returned it again and they are getting me another one,are these guns s--t

That's not cricket - sounds like a dodgy batch. I've fired around 700 so far through mine from new and it's been great, not missed a beat.

I`m afraid it`s very common with them and their number one fault.

Sometimes they will fire the first barrel and not the second.

The gun shops can`t wait to get rid of their stock because of it all.

These gun are cheap for a very good reason, THEY ARE RUBBISH. but look good. :good:

Take it back and tell them you no longer want one as they are not fit for purpose.

Use that term and they will have to give your money back or replace it with another type of gun.

Go by a LANBER SPORTER for that money, it`s the best budget gun on the market or a nice second hand Beretta 686. :good:

Edited by COACH

I`m afraid it`s very common with them and their number one fault.

Sometimes they will fire the first barrel and not the second.

The gun shops can`t wait to get rid of their stock because of it all.

These gun are cheap for a very good reason, THEY ARE RUBBISH. but look good. :good:

Take it back and tell them you no longer want one as they are not fit for purpose.

Use that term and they will have to give your money back or replace it with another type of gun.

Go by a LANBER SPORTER for that money, it`s the best budget gun on the market or a nice second hand Beretta 686. :yes:

They aint rubbish at all ive sot thousands of cartridges through mine without a single hiccup and ive read reviews in shooting times about them saying that they are a relativley good gun! think you need to do some home work mate :hmm:

Edited by tomhw100

Ι bought one some years ago did not liked it.

I tried to part exchange it, no gun shop would touch them, so I sold it privately at a great loss.!

As COACH says the look good but are rubbish.

Its obviosly just down to personal preference and luck ive never had a problem with mine so i dont think its rubbish and i can shoot with it!

Edited by tomhw100

After shooting last week and snapping a firing pin in my s/s,i took my back up gun out of the cabinet which is a bettonsoli,much prefer the s/s but to be honest the bettonsoli performed well enough and walloped most things i shot at :good: when ive shot with it its never given me any trouble,time will tell i guess :yes: BB

Hi sorry for that posting.

I had a Bettinsoli o/u that started fireing on both barrels. Advised to swop it in for a good s/h of a better type so ended up with a Browing XP 30" and found it suited me much more and with out others passing on there negitive comments on the bettinsoli.