pheasant

dunc44

hi I'm going to put a few birds down this year for my own use so I'm looking for 150-200 day olds, i no its not a lot hence would any 1 no of any good game dealers that could accommodate me, I'm in central Scotland.

Why are you getting day olds? We get our birds at about 6 weeks old and at least at that stage there are less casualties. Your day olds may be cheaper I suppose but without the proper equipment it may be difficult to look after them. I would imagine some local estates would sell birds, we get our birds from a local estate.

Why are you getting day olds? We get our birds at about 6 weeks old and at least at that stage there are less casualties. Your day olds may be cheaper I suppose but without the proper equipment it may be difficult to look after them. I would imagine some local estates would sell birds, we get our birds from a local estate.

i have the setup for day olds and no estates around here :good:

i have the setup for day olds and no estates around here :good:

Ok fair enough. Our birds go straight into a pen with a net on it so we usually get them about 6 weeks old. If you check yell.com you might should be able to find game dealers/hatcheries, you may have to travel a bit though.

• 3 weeks later...
hi I'm going to put a few birds down this year for my own use so I'm looking for 150-200 day olds, i no its not a lot hence would any 1 no of any good game dealers that could accommodate me, I'm in central Scotland.

Hi

send me your contact details and I can get you sorted

Kit 07860827318