I am selling my Air Arms S410 Carbine in .22

(as I have now got the S400 in 177 )

Air Arms S410 Carbine

Hawke Nite Eye 3x9x50 Illuminated Reticule

Standard Air Arms Silencer

Beech Stockwit chequering.

Safety Catch

Only 4 Months Old !

Prob fired only 1000 pellets through it.

( JSR are offering Gun only £434.95 or Combo £474.00 at the moment )

I am looking for £350 ono

I have got bigger picture of it if you want me to mail to you....

post-7-1129112823.jpg

Hi Reg,

Would you consider a straight swap with my .22 Theoben Fenman carbine gas ram rifle for your rifle and silencer (no scope)?

My Fenman is in excellent condition, is very compact, shoots and handles perfectly and is extremely accurate and consistent (11.7ft/lb with FTT's). I have pics if you would like?

I only have the one rifle at the minute you see, and have just gained permission on a farm to lamp rabbits and so am looking to change to a multi-shot PCP again.

Marc

Thanks Mark M for the offer, but I have bought myself an S400 in 177 which I use for hunting and soon, HFT.

Thanks again for the interest, but when this is sold, I will still have 2 rifles as I own an immaculate HW77 in 177. ( my first little baby! )

I'm sure that you will be able to sell yours if you advertise it.........

No worries Reg, I've advertised the Fenman on here as well as the airgun BBS so fingers crossed I will get a quick turnaround (priced to sell at £275!!!) and will get back to you intime.

If that takes too long, then all the best with your sale.

Regards,

Marc

Elowaar

Thanks for the text saying you got it in one piece! Let me know how the local Wabbits like it wont you !

Also let me know if your mate wants to buy one of those black aluminium 10 shot magazines........ B)

Happy 'n' safe shooting!

Well the weather was fine this morning so we went out snipe out a few grass gobblers, got to the first field and sneaked in oh so very quietly and got spotted straight away! they all thought the same"**** That" and ******** off :< and we didn't see one for the rest of the morning. So I was left shooting at targets, never mind at least the sun was shining. Anyway the S410 worked very well as i expected one little problem I had was with the plastic magazine in that it wouldn't slot in, the alloy one was ok though so when I got home and had a look the brass ring in the barrel had moved slightly and I levered it back into place and it's working fine now. So now I have Two PCP Air rifles. One has to go so for anyone who's reading this. Very shortly in the next few weeks I will be selling my Logun Solo .22 which I bought in mid July this year it will have a Hawk HD Sport 3x9x40 and a silencer and is as new. I will post a proper advert when I'm ready to sell.

I have your number and will ring you if another magazine is required.

Thanks again.