Gadloch Angiling Club

The Gadloch Angiling Club is looking for new members to join as spaces have become avalible.It is a well established fishery and has been on the go for over 40years it has 3 boats which are free to use and has good wading banks for access to fishing.

You can fish for rainbow/blue trout ALL year round the loch has a good headstalk of fish mainly around the 2/4lbs mark.The loch also has a good number of wild brown trout to fish for in season.

The loch has an abundance of wild fly life which makes dry fly fishing the best i have ever seen, sages hatch freely and damsel fishing is good too

So if you fancy a cast or two or want anymore info send me a pm and i will get back to you

FLY FISHING ONLY!!

The loch is around 4miles from glasgow .It is beside Lenzie/Kirkintiloch. :oops::rolleyes: :rolleyes:£130 P/A

Edited by hutchie the white hunter

The Gadloch Angiling Club is looking for new members to join as spaces have become avalible.It is a well established fishery and has been on the go for over 40years it has 3 boats which are free to use and has good wading banks for access to fishing.

You can fish for rainbow/blue trout ALL year round the loch has a good headstalk of fish mainly around the 2/4lbs mark.The loch also has a good number of wild brown trout to fish for in season.

The loch has an abundance of wild fly life which makes dry fly fishing the best i have ever seen, sages hatch freely and damesel fishing is good too

So if you fancy a cast or two or want anymore info send me a pm and i will get back to you

FLY FISHING ONLY!!

The loch is around 4miles from glasgow .It is beside Lenzie/Kirkintiloch. :oops::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi there Hutchie,

You do day tickets? Cos I'm sometimes down in weegieland.

Mike...