chornograph ,

ryantidgwell

i have been looking for a crombo chronograph , i have been on eveery web site i think and every single one is out of stock , there was a website tat had the for just short of £40 where some of the money was gong to some shooting huy to help him with the olimpics or somthng but i cant find that site now , anyone got any ideas on where can get one cheers :good:

My local shop said they are out of stock nationwide, and they have no idea when they will be available. Unless you are only wanting to spend a tiny amount on one, I would pay around £80 for the Chrony. I've had one for a few years and it's easy to use and pretty sturdy, the crombo things look a bit flimsy to me. Having said that, the shop was very keen to get more stock in, so they must sell well!

oh well just rang the guy from that website and he aint had no stock for ages and struggleing to get any apparently there is none in the country ,

If you've got access to Airgunbbs, see here : Airgunbbs, failing that, call Woodys of Wembley (0208 9027217) as they had a stock of 25 back in the last week of Feb.

I've no connection, just saw the info on bbs and thought I'd help where possible.

My local shop said they are out of stock nationwide, and they have no idea when they will be available. Unless you are only wanting to spend a tiny amount on one, I would pay around £80 for the Chrony. I've had one for a few years and it's easy to use and pretty sturdy, the crombo things look a bit flimsy to me. Having said that, the shop was very keen to get more stock in, so they must sell well!

x2 the Chrony is a great bit of kit for the money. The Combro works but it is pretty fiddly and easily damaged.