Air rifle pest control.

Hi all,i`m looking for some land to control pests with an air rifle,i`m 37yrs old,insured,trustworty & willing to assist you in any help you need,willing to travel in the Lancashire area,i`m based in Burnley,but will travel to surrounding areas.Thank you in anticipation,Lee.

Hi Mate, as said in the last reply, You'll be sitting here for a while waiting for invites. most of us had to 'walk the walk'... try getting some shooting contact cards.

http://www.shootingcards.co.uk/Store/index.php..

Go and introduce yourself to. farmers/growers, equestrian centers,golf clubs,vineyards,christmas tree plantations (I could go on). it's a numbers game, but perseverence will pay, and once you get one permission (and do a good job) it could lead to more!!. once to you have your permission you can get back on here and do what a lot of us do, offer to take someone out with you, in return for going out with them on thier shoot.

Good luck

BB.

Hi bothbarrels,i`m going to use & learn from the points you`ve madeTHANK YOU.

it`s no good just reading this exellent site,hoping shoots are comming my way,(Sadly they don`t),so i`l get my face around & hope & see what i get?ATB,BB,Lee. :blush: