pigeon shooting

lordhardup

Hi guys.

I have lovingly restored my old shotgun and now need to learn how to shoot it. I know a guy who is very very good but I cant ask him for help as he will look down his nose at me;

I want some one to help me not laugh at me, I did try the have ago section at the Newark show, worked out at about £15 for six clays, too expensive. I hit 4 of those by the way.

I have shooting land which I shoot corvids and rabbit on, but I also have a couple of rape fields that Im letting go to waste as I dont want to injure birds, I want to put them down with a little more confidence.

Any one local fancy showing me the ropes.

I live in Lincoln.

ATB Clynt

If you have a Clay Shooting Ground near you it will be worth asking if they do lessons and how much they cost.

You might be pleasantly surprised at the cost.

Also, just going there for a round of Sporting on your own, or with a friend would be very helpful.

If you hit 4 out of 6 clays you must be doing something right.

I WOULD BE WILLING TO LEND A HAND. JUST DEPENDS WHERE IN LINCOLNSHIRE YOU ARE. I`M SOUTH YORKSHIRE BUT ONLY AN HOUR FROM MKT RASEN/LINCOLN. GOT ALL THE GEAR, DOG(FOR QUICK DISPATCH OF RUNNERS) AND PLENTY SHOOTING EXPERIENCE. USED TO SHOOT AT SAXILBY, STAINFIELD AND MKT RASEN. PM ME IF INTERESTED. :good: