Lamping Tonight.

Frank

Iv got the Button Whistle, but i dont think its as effective as the original fox whistle. My next thing on my shopping list. :lol:

your right mate i have both , i havent used the button for months.

the lads that i have recomended the fox whistle to have got one and have been well pleased with its calling power (once they have mastered it :D:lol: ) yes it can be a **** to master but i dont think you'll regret getting one.

let me know how you get on with it mate :D

I got a fox whistle and yes it is t....t to master - I end up drowning in dribble when I use it.

Tommy - what is it meant to sound like to a Fox (if anything) - prey or another fox?

Does it matter? Well it might. We are now in the breeding season and there are Dog Foxes with stiffies all over the place round here looking for some action.

I haven't managed to call anything in with my whistle yet, but I have scared the **** out of several ramblers!

B

I know what you mean there Badsworth. Part of my permission runs alongside a canal.....where lots of touristy canal boats tie up for the night.

It's great fun watching the lights come on at midnight when I start my "strangled Owl" whistle. I must be getting better though, at least Charlies putting in an appearance to see what the noise is. Just need to fine tune it to get the ****** a little closer.

I got a fox whistle and yes it is t....t to master - I end up drowning in dribble when I use it.

Tommy - what is it meant to sound like to a Fox (if anything) - prey or another fox?

Does it matter? Well it might. We are now in the breeding season and there are Dog Foxes with stiffies all over the place round here looking for some action.

I haven't managed to call anything in with my whistle yet, but I have scared the **** out of several ramblers!

B

:oops::lol::lol::lol: ..***** @ badsworth.....quality badsworth

Thanks Billy. ;)  Bigsam, id say he felt it a wee bit ok. :) , He droped like a sack of spuds, the V.max bullet enterd his chest and exited from his belly. :P Ouch! :lol:

Is that the 40 or 55grn v-max Frank :lol:

I shot a fox right between the eyes at 130yds with the 55 grn :lol::lol:;) .......Just a snout and ears left ................Certainly no probs with the kill being humane and quick with these. ;)

I use a whistle that consist of 4 reeds and you can shape them to fit the roof of your mouth ................with plenty of practice you can simulate a squealing rabbit

Cheers

Ive

Edited by deadeye ive