Slots on my FAC for ammunition.

Just got my cert and as requested,permission for .17HMR and .22 LR for range use and for vermin. There are only 4 slots for ammo purchases. I was not planning to buy in bulk (can buy 500/hold750) but it looks like I have to unless I get a replacement licence. I buy and use ammo at the range and leave with them what I dont use so guess I still have to do that unless i have placed on my ticket. This is all new to me so what is the score with buying ammunition? Thanks.

Just got my cert and as requested,permission for .17HMR and .22 LR for range use and for vermin. There are only 4 slots for ammo purchases. I was not planning to buy in bulk (can buy 500/hold750) but it looks like I have to unless I get a replacement licence. I buy and use ammo at the range and leave with them what I dont use so guess I still have to do that unless i have placed on my ticket. This is all new to me so what is the score with buying ammunition? Thanks.

you dont have to buy 500 at once mate. when they write it on your fac in the box they dont take all the box up. they write it in small along the box

Edited by jamie g