Kelmarsh

Dan73

Anyone going? Is it worth going? I have the Sunday booked on the family calendar take them all along.

Is the parking OK there? I hate going to places where they haven't thought through the parking logistics.

Can I take my dog along - not to enter her for anything, just so that she isn't at home all day on her own.

Cheers All

Got my ticket through the post yesterday, can't wait to take a stroll down "Gun makers row" trying to find my first gun. Anyone have any tips for buying at a game fair, good / bad experiences / dealers?

- try to find out what you want before you go.

- Find out what they are selling for in the shops. I was surprised how many shops were selling guns for more than they do over the counter last year.

- check the gun over carefully and check for movement in the action, pitting in the bores etc. If possible try it out esp if its second hand.

Have fun.

Got my ticket through the post yesterday, can't wait to take a stroll down "Gun makers row" trying to find my first gun. Anyone have any tips for buying at a game fair, good / bad experiences / dealers?

Kelmarsh is quite a small gamefair. I dont remember many, if any guns on sale. I think Avalon turned up a few years ago but not recently.