Good One Willie

markm

As for Overthehill, he said that anyone commenting to this thread should state their salary and perks. Yes, you are right I have not provided that information, however nor has he!

The reason for that I have not be complaining about there actions I have a good income with the perks of self employment being quality of life and banlance between pleasure and work.

As for I cant say what my salary is because I am self employed what rubbish if you have been doing it for 28 years you must know what you have earned when doing your tax returns.

I find it hard to come to terms with directors and managers saying there staff have got a good deal so wind your necks in and get back to work.

When they are have 6 figure salarys and mega bonuses .

Regards OTH

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason for that I have not be complaining about there actions That might be the case but you are commenting in the thread, so either do as you are telling us to do or back down. It is utterly irrelevant, and can lead only to comments based upon jealousy or judgemental attitudes.

what rubbish if you have been doing it for 28 years you must know what you have earned when doing your tax returns.

Only in retrospect, unlike anyone on a full time salary who can at least predict the next phase/contract or what-have-you.

Personally feel that directors in most cases earn their salaries and it's their job (on behalf of shareholders whon own the company) to decide what to pay the staff and if the staff don't like it then they should go and find another job.

They work many many hours a day, don't get to see their families have the stress and responsibility or running multi national corporations, I wouldn't want to do it.

Plus they are remunerated on the basis there are very few people skilled to run a business (need high salaries to attract the best people), there are loads of people who can do the lower skilled jobs and so are paid a lot less, supply and demand.

I'm not stating my earnings on here, why should I, it doesn't change my opinion of unions and the scum that run them.

Edited by Dr W