Top Gun Ultra Shooting Glasses

Fountain

Any comments on these, seem to be around £35 for a four lense set.

I'm just looking for some glasses to start with. Some brands seem very expensive.

Thanks

Adam

iv used them for years without a prob mine didnt come with the clear lens as they do now but i just dont care ...so there

Cheers,

Ok I may go for the ultras (£35 - ebay), I also notice the jack pike pro gp ones, they look ok too and mention the ANSI Z87.1 standard (I guess the top gun ones meet that too?)

Oh yeah what about vests? I have seen a black beretta one, two cartridge pockets + rear pocket + gel recoil pad for £50 on ebay, not sure what things to look out for regarding vests but I quite like the look of that one

Adam

Cheers,

Ok I may go for the ultras (£35 - ebay), I also notice the jack pike pro gp ones, they look ok too and mention the ANSI Z87.1 standard (I guess the top gun ones meet that too?)

Oh yeah what about vests? I have seen a black beretta one, two cartridge pockets + rear pocket + gel recoil pad for £50 on ebay, not sure what things to look out for regarding vests but I quite like the look of that one

Adam

If its not a summer one ie mesh back, then that sounds a good price for a beretta one

you only need

Min of 2 pockets for cartridges

Rear pocket is optional

Small breast pocket is handy

Some people like a studded loop to hang their ear defenders/towel on.

Main thing is that it fits, ie that you can swing freely in it.

Shaun