Off out lamping

SSS

Been out, and it was useless. There was a few rabbits, but only a couple presented a shot, which I missed with the .22lr (note to self, check zero) and there was 2 foxes.

One was well out of range and very lamp shy (it maybe the one chunkyed missed last time) and one came in to the irresistable WAM caller like a dream. Only trouble was, 'Anti-ed' as he should rename himself, had the gun, and ... missed :yes:

It is hard to say whether he actually hit or missed, but it was a 20 yard shot, and it ran for shelter in a hedge, and we were unable to find it.

I will go a walk round tomorrow to see if it is about anywhere, and with any luck, it will be lying in a hedge bottom :good:

It is hard to say whether he actually hit or missed, but it was a 20 yard shot, and it ran for shelter in a hedge, and we were unable to find it.

I will go a walk round tomorrow to see if it is about anywhere, and with any luck, it will be lying in a hedge bottom :good:

Who will be lying in the bottom of the hedge, Charlie or Chunkyed? If it's the latter of the two can we have a picture please?