Piegeon ##############

Title must not have passed the filter check. Suppose to be decoying dot co dot uk

Has anyone else dealt with this Company? They are in Wigan but have a nice looking website with some decent prices!

After an initial brilliant response and a negotiated 10% discount for about £400 worth of decoying gear, almost a month later I am still waiting for most of it and am now having trouble getting any responses from them.

Anyone done business with them an perhaps vouch for there honesty to put my mind at rest?

Edited by ellebarto

I bought a stealth net and set of poles from them a while back, no complaints. :good:

Mark

The poles I bought had faulty plastic fittings on them made of brittle plastic and 3 of 8 broke when unpacking them. £100 worth of the order has yet to arrive! I did speak to a guy within a week of getting the first bits of the order who did sound OK and said he would sort everything but still waiting now!

Were your poles OK? He said he had a faulty batch in.

Its a shame because everything else I got was top drawer and at a good price!

Guest stiv24

Do a search, lots of stories on here about people paying for but never getting their items and being messed around for months on end.

Get a refund now and visit ukshootwarehouse would be my advice.

Do a search, lots of stories on here about people paying for but never getting their items and being messed around for months on end.

Get a refund now and visit ukshootwarehouse would be my advice.

Thats interesting because at the first sign of trouble I did check for previous issues and complaints on the net but couldnt find any??? Where have you seen issues?