WANTED - Cocker spaniel

smkinsella1

Hi,

I am new to this website, so hope it is okay to put this on. I am looking for a cocker spaniel puppy, or a dog that is no older than around 6 months old. I would like this as a family pet as I have two children and a cat. I am not looking to spend a huge amount of money and am not too concerned about papers. Could anyone recommend anyone or websites? I have looked on a few sites, but they appear to go very quick and are around the £500 price mark which is a bit too expensive.

I live in Wirral, and am willing to travel to north wales, lancashire, merseyside, cheshire.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi have you tryed pets4homes web site just sold all my pups on it.

Hi there,

Yes Ive looked on so many websites ive lost track!! They do seem to sell really quick particularly if they are a bit cheaper than the average. I guess I will just keep looking. Thanks for your help.

Most Cockers seem to go for around £500 round my way but I know of a few people who have mated Cockers with other dogs - Springers etc. Obviously the results are not pure pedigree dogs so are generally a lot cheaper but are still great pets as well as working dogs.

Might be worth considering?

Good luck.

cheers,

Most Cockers seem to go for around £500 round my way but I know of a few people who have mated Cockers with other dogs - Springers etc. Obviously the results are not pure pedigree dogs so are generally a lot cheaper but are still great pets as well as working dogs.

Good luck.

cheers,

my mate as a choclate dog pup 11 months old kc reg good pedigree working bred basic training started genuine reason for sale wigan area £400

my mate as a choclate dog pup 11 months old kc reg good pedigree working bred basic training started genuine reason for sale wigan area £400

Thanks for your help guys, could you possibly send me a pic of your friends dog? Would it be okay as a family pet? Thanks again.

Hi,

try one of the spaniel rescue centre's, they often have puppies and all the ask for is a donation. I have attached the link below:

www.englishspringerrescue.org.uk/

I believe they are based in the Manchester area. Hope this helps :oops:

Hi,

try one of the spaniel rescue centre's, they often have puppies and all the ask for is a donation. I have attached the link below:

sorry no pics

hi ii have a liver roan cocker dog for sale he is fully trained just needs the finishing touches he has been brought up in a family enviroment but is a bit older than you are looking for just over 2 i would sell him to the right home for £500 the only reason he is for sale is that i have a bitch and dogs and bitches are a pain kennelled together as the pups my bitch is due next week prove these will also be for sale bitches for £500 and dogs £450 both parents are extemely well bred im only up the road south cumbria if either pups or dog are any good to you

Good luck.

cheers,

Yes you may be right, thanks so much.

hi ii have a liver roan cocker dog for sale he is fully trained just needs the finishing touches he has been brought up in a family enviroment but is a bit older than you are looking for just over 2 i would sell him to the right home for £500 the only reason he is for sale is that i have a bitch and dogs and bitches are a pain kennelled together as the pups my bitch is due next week prove these will also be for sale bitches for £500 and dogs £450 both parents are extemely well bred im only up the road south cumbria if either pups or dog are any good to you

Hi there, thanks for your reply. Yeah Im looking for something a little bit younger really, pups sound great, however £450 still a little much for me really, I appreciate that appears to be the going rate and therefore, may look at what a previous member has suggested... a sprocker? Thanks again.

Hi,

Great, thanks for that will have a look on that website.