More antis

Ferret Master

I sincerely hope these people refuse the option of the pain killing injection at the dentists when having a filling. Or in fact any cold and flu remedy any medicine used in cancers, strokes, heart diseases.

And if they took their sick children to the hospital or an injured wild animal to the vets would they insist it not being given a pain killing injection or antibiotics?

Because if they did, wouldn’t that be hypocritical.

Edited by prickrick

the strange thing is the fact that there are proportionally few antis in their middle age or over.do they mellow with age ? or do they realise just what a load of monkey cock they spout ?

typical hard men they are tough as hell when they out number their victims yet whimper like babies when alone.almost a case of "look,im as hard as nails when ive got the other rent-a-thugs with me" then "no,please dont,it was only a laugh".

real countryside alliance anyone ? the frustration will bubble over,the decades of victimisation,intimidation and violence will push too far.then my little bunnie huggers,reap what has grown from the seeds that have been sown :devil: