steel ??

chris lewis

invector, curiosity has got the better of me and looked up the meaning of you r phase , I am still baffled. B)

(Click to enlarge)

fleur-de-lis

( School Division, Houghton Mifflin Company)

fleur-de-lis or fleur-de-lys (flûr'də-lē', flʊr'-)

n., pl. fleurs-de-lis or fleurs-de-lys (flûr'də-lēz', flʊr'-).

An iris, especially a white-flowered form of Iris germanica.

Heraldry. A device consisting of a stylized three-petaled iris flower, used as the armorial emblem of the kings of France.

[Middle English flour de lice, from Old French flor de lis : flor, flower + de, of + lis, lily.]

If ypur going to take the pis@ please make sure I know what you mean B)

It depends on what your gun is choked ie.don`t use in anything above 1/2.

Also don`t use super steel,HV steel or high speed steel carts to be on the safe side.

If it`s a cost thing then don`t go shooting duck and geese,I say that because steel is 1 up from tin and 3 below bis and TM and 4 below hevi-shot.

I`m not having a pop it`s just you can get better carts than steel and you can,even though it`s unlikely(but still possible)damage your gun and self B)

Had an absulate blast. sat in a hide in the middle of the marsh. infrount of a flooded bit of marsh with the sun came up , very nice , cold , (picture the scence if you will ) my mate was sitting the other side , watching the sky , me the other way, the first up were the crows, Im sure they were taking the ****, crowing all morning . we saw 3 pairs over an hour but to faraway , then a crow came near and pushed his luck. he went to the ground 30gs heavier. this brought up a pair of ducks that came with in 20 feet my mate. He had a cup of soup in his hand at the time of the crow downing. I said to him go for it mate . the gun went smoothly to his sholder lined up and squezzed the trigger. Click missfire??? , No !! the plumb didnt have any carts in the barrels :*) , he had taken out the shells before having the soup . there was a lot of swearing and laughing , and the rest of the morning **** taking. So the bag was just one crow , 3 shots fired . still had a ball and dieing to go again , this time with some decoys and a better placed hide :blink: :lol: