some results for the FAC Rapid 7

Davy Holt

Hiya,

A few kills for my FAC Rapid :yes:

My furthest kill @ 105 yrds according to Google, it was stupid enough to land on the tree next to the target I had been practicing on :yes:

24042010202.jpg

A selection of kills between 60 & 80 yrds

22042010201.jpg

the first Squirrel @ 60 yrds

25042010203.jpg

Hiya,

yup it is an awesome tool and an absolute pleasure to shoot.. even Norrie can hit things with it and that is saying something <_<:sly::hmm:

George it's only running at 26ftb just now as the hammer spring is a bit compressed, a new one should be here tomorrow and then it will be set at 32ftb. It should flatten the trajectory a bit so will need to learn my mill dots again but it will be hitting targets even harder :o :o

Hiya,

yup it is an awesome tool and an absolute pleasure to shoot.. even Norrie can hit things with it and that is saying something :o :o :o

George it's only running at 26ftb just now as the hammer spring is a bit compressed, a new one should be here tomorrow and then it will be set at 32ftb. It should flatten the trajectory a bit so will need to learn my mill dots again but it will be hitting targets even harder :o :o

LOL, Yep, you keep hitting them, I'll keep going back and kill them for you.,... <_<:sly::hmm:

Edited by Norrie

thats 1 good looking rifle pal. where did you get the mod and how much, mines kicking out 18 but has been alot higher and i can still drop bunny's and woodies at 80 yards+ even at 18. made a custom stock for mine and had it hand painted

billCIMG0344.jpg

post-22798-1274390531.jpg

Edited by assassin