clear out

Now with pics

Need to clear some space for some new guns cos I aint got room to fit another cabinet!!

Will add pics later but its easier to pm me your mobile and i can send pics via that if you're interested

here we go then.....(all guns can be rfd'd at cost,which i'm sure is only £10 at my end!!)

coey 12bore single not too tidy but perfectly useable(and I rather like it) £20----reduced £15

Gamba 12b single , folding. Have started to add camo clad and barrel looks really good £25

bsa snipe 12b single. pretty tidy and would take camo clad nicely. £20-----reduced £15

Baikal 12b single. Clean and very tidy. £35-----reduced £30

Laurona 12b sxs. Nice gun double trigger well looked after. £110

Fabarm 12b semi. Nice little semi, sling, cheap slip clean and tidy.SOLD

mossberg 500a slugster 12b pump. Slight damage to flip up rear sight but doesnt affect use. £170---

Rizzini 12b o/u. Recently ''refurbed" nicely powder coated barrels, easy hit sight bead, oiled timber, single sellective trigger, ejector £275

Beretta 301.12b semi. 2 barrels 26" and 30" 1/2 choke and full. never fails to cycle, its a beretta, what more is there to say?? Sold

Bsa lightning .22 bought from here last week, new hawke 3-9x50 scope SOLD

Fwb 127 sport .22 Very nice and tidy, no use to me cheap classic SOLD

Anyone need any info on any of the above pm and will do my best to reply quickly. Will see which ones sell first and then decide on the others. I think they are all cheaply priced but let me know if you think differently.

Cheers

Edd

Pics here

http://s890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/e...ale%2017-06-10/

Edited by eddoakley

Need to clear some space for some new guns cos I aint got room to fit another cabinet!!

Will add pics later but its easier to pm me your mobile and i can send pics via that if you're interested

here we go then.....(all guns can be rfd'd at cost,which i'm sure is only £10 at my end!!)

coey 12bore single not too tidy but perfectly useable(and I rather like it) £20

Gamba 12b single , folding. Have started to add camo clad and barrel looks really good £25

bsa snipe 12b single. pretty tidy and would take camo clad nicely. £20

Baikal 12b single. Clean and very tidy. £35

Laurona 12b sxs. Nice gun double trigger well looked after. £110

Fabarm 12b semi. Nice little semi, sling, cheap slip clean and tidy. £150

mossberg 500a slugster 12b pump. Slight damage to flip up rear sight but doesnt affect use. £170

Rizzini 12b o/u. Recently ''refurbed" nicely powder coated barrels, easy hit sight bead, oiled timber, single sellective trigger, ejector £275

Beretta 301.12b semi. 2 barrels 26" and 30" 1/2 choke and full. never fails to cycle, its a beretta, what more is there to say?? £290

Bsa lightning .22 bought from here last week, new hawke 3-9x50 scope £145

Fwb 127 sport .22 Very nice and tidy, no use to me cheap classic at £175

Anyone need any info on any of the above pm and will do my best to reply quickly. Will see which ones sell first and then decide on the others. I think they are all cheaply priced but let me know if you think differently.

Cheers

Edd

Hi have you still got the 301, whats the condition marks from 10 ? forend loose ? any rust ? pitting ? thanks oh RFD ?

If there is anyone who pm'd me that i havent replied to sorry, I have had so many that i kept getting limited to the number of replies!!

Have now added pics to post for anyone who is interested

Edd

Purchase of FWB 127 agreed and payment confirmed.