Schmidt & bender 8 x 56

talkingheads

Is it just me that can see the other one for sale at £25 more....brand new in box with all paperwork....

everyone saying they would have/thought they did have this one.....

look a few posts down....

shaun

Edited by shaun4860

Is it just me that can see the other one for sale at £25 more....brand new in box with all paperwork....

everyone saying they would have/thought they did have this one.....

look a few posts down....

shaun

Is it me that coundn't see one for £25 more brand new, but i did see one for £50 more + postage and it didn't come with £50+ set of mounts, don't wish to start a debate on rights and wrongs but please get the facts right before jumping on a post :good:

Is it me that coundn't see one for £25 more brand new, but i did see one for £50 more + postage and it didn't come with £50+ set of mounts, don't wish to start a debate on rights and wrongs but please get the facts right before jumping on a post :good:

He did get his facts right and yours had already sold,I think it was for the benefit of somebody who had missed out on yours.

Is it me that coundn't see one for £25 more brand new, but i did see one for £50 more + postage and it didn't come with £50+ set of mounts, don't wish to start a debate on rights and wrongs but please get the facts right before jumping on a post :(

Thanks Harv,

As already stated i was merely trying to help the other guy out as yours had already gone and there was still people after it or something similar.... :good:

shaun

Edited by shaun4860