Length Of Pull

sitsinhedges

Its subjective but one way is to measure the distance from the crease of your elbow whilst at a right angle to the to half way up the last bone in your index finger at least thats how its done for a double trigger S/S may be different for a single trigger i don't know. Mine is 15 inchs for my side by side.

George

Edited by groach1234

I don't know the formula, but any decent gunsmith/fitter will work it out for you.

Chris Batha sorted me some years ago, it's actually pretty important to get it right as it really can make a lot of difference to your mount/shooting!

ATB!!

I don't know the formula, but any decent gunsmith/fitter will work it out for you.

Chris Batha sorted me some years ago, it's actually pretty important to get it right as it really can make a lot of difference to your mount/shooting!

ATB!!

Well said that is just what i picked up whilst having my gun fitted as a quick way to get a rough idea if the gun fits. Its money well spent to get you measurements fitted as it will improve your shooting no end.

George