Range rover p38

A bolt 22.250

Hi guys thanks for all your help.

to throw another spanner in the works ive been having a good old look around and it seems i could get a slighty lower milage es disco for around the same price.

wich one would you guys recomend

Discovery 3.9 lpg es

or

Range Rover p38 lpg

range rover p38 every time

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again still havent found the p38 im looking for but i have seen some real tidy ones with head gasket gone for giveawy price.

So the next quistion is if i bye one that hasent had the head done the chances are at some point it will need it done.

So if i bought one that has the problem took it to the garage how much would it cost to get the heads done.

cheers

pete.

I know it's not a p38, but have you considered / tried a soft dash 3.9 classic? They aren't quite plagued by the same electrical problems that the p38s are known for. parts are cheap and there is a tremendous amount of information out there.

Saying that, as you say it's not a daily driver, so you can probably live with the occasional down time. When they are running well I believe they are a pretty comfortable reasonably refined vehicle.