Benelli M1 Super 90 L/H Camo VG Cond

On offer here is my Benelli M1 Super 90 2+1 semi auto in Advantage timber camo. 24" barrel ideal for hide shooting

It is a true left hander with the action on the left and shims to alter to the cast on the stock.

It is in extremely good condition and comes in its original case with everything it came with from new. Oil, chokes, choke key instruction manual etc etc .

Very little use from new hence my selling it. Since having kids Ive had very little time to shoot, so one of guns has to go.

Price reduced to £650 ono for quick sale

I can meet or delivery across most of Scotland and the North of England for a small fee, or will post to an RFD if you pay the costs.

P1010699.jpg

P1010700.jpg

P1010701.jpg

P1010702.jpg

P1010705.jpg

P1010703.jpg

SGC holders only please !

Edited by rupertx

On offer here is my Benelli M1 Super 90 2+1 semi auto in Advantage timber camo. 24" barrel ideal for hide shooting

It is a true left hander with the action on the left and shims to alter to the cast on the stock.

It is in extremely good condition and comes in its original case with everything it came with from new. Oil, chokes, choke key instruction manual etc etc .

Very little use from new hence my selling it. Since having kids Ive had very little time to shoot, so one of guns has to go.

£795 ono

I can meet or delivery across most of Scotland and the North of England for a small fee, or will post to an RFD if you pay the costs.

P1010699.jpg

P1010700.jpg

P1010701.jpg

P1010702.jpg

P1010705.jpg

P1010703.jpg

SGC holders only please !

Is this another attempt at World domination......first attempted by that other left handed gun William (Billy the kid) Bonny?

Where are all the Bl**dy right handed S/A's?

Is this another attempt at World domination......first attempted by that other left handed gun William (Billy the kid) Bonny?

Where are all the Bl**dy right handed S/A's?

I know what you mean. When I was looking for one I couldnt find a leftie and ended up paying top dollar for a brand new one which has only been out 4 times since new.

Now there seems to be a lot of leftie stuff about.

There is a right handed Beretta further up the list :)