RSPCA

SSS

# The RSPCA is a charity.

# The Inspectorate is NOT a public law enforcement body.

# Society Inspectors have NO special legal powers whatsoever.

# They have NO special powers to arrest offenders.

# They have NO right to enter your home to inspect your animals or to demand that you answer any of their questions.

# They have NO right of access to shows, fairs and markets other than as members of the public, and can only carry out any law enforcement function as an assistant to a police-officer, upon that officer’s request.

# They have NO power to stop, obstruct or otherwise detain any vehicle carrying animals.

# Whilst the Society’s staff issue criminal proceedings against offenders, they do so by way of private prosecution.

# Members of the Inspectorate wear uniforms which make them as much like police officers as the law will allow. They are not. The LOWEST "rank" in the Inspectorate is Inspector (apart from Trainee Inspectors). Above that they have "Chief Inspectors", "Superintendent", ’ and "Chief Superintendents". None of these ranks are officers of the Crown, and have no legal significance whatsoever. They are designed to impress the public.

THE aRSePCA DO NOT HAVE ANY SPECIAL POWERS WHATSOEVER.

Never a Penny from me or my family, they strut arond in soudo type police uniforms as if they have special powers!

THEY DONT have any more powers than you or me and never must they be given any!!

Why do they need to have such a posh expensive building in the centre of London?

Waste of peoples money.

Now the PDSA do excellent work and dont have any political bias unlike the RSPCA.

A mate of mine saw a nice young springer at the local rspca kennels, when they came for a home check, they spotted shooting mags on the kitchen table,

as soon as they realised the dog was going to be used for working, they walked out saying he could never have an animal from them.

I'm not surprised. RSPCA were infiltrated by LACS throughout all levels quite some time ago. Hence the politcal agenda, "anti" views and "anti" policy. They are one small step away from the animal rights terrorists who have been threatening the couple whose babies were attacked by that fox a couple of weeks ago.

They have no more rights than you or me

They actually have more rights than the Police in some regards (which irks the police no end).

Fortunately the RSPCA do not operate in Scotland and the SSPCA are very well regarded for their animal welfare work. I'd rather give money to them than to the RSPB or the Cats Protection Society.

Edited by Jimbo57

They actually have more rights than the Police in some regards (which irks the police no end).

What powers or rights?

As has been said in other posts,THEY HAVE NO MORE POWERS THAN YOU OR ME,all their so called power is by using civil law,which anyone can use.

no power to enter your land,or property.

no power to demand to see your animal.

no power to remove your animal.

no power to tell you what to do.

If they want to do any of the above they need a court order.

They like you to think they have powers, but they do not.

If i saw an rspca "inspector" climbing my fence to look at my dog,as they do on the tv,he would get launched back over the fence as a trespasser(after a polite warning)

i've posted before on another rspca thread about my dog who we got from an rspca approved 'rescue centre' who was nearly dead yet my wife was made to sign a form to say the dog left in perfect health my wife agreed to sign it as the dog was due to be collected to be destroyed within 30mins, yet he had sarcoptic mange, cuts all over him, torn cruxciate ligament which made his knee make a terrible cracking noise with every step he was covered head to toe in poop and was sedated ready to be taken to be put to sleep, you could count the vertibrae in his spine from the otherside of the room there was that little meat on him, they kept asking my wife if she was sure she wanted to take the risk and kept trying to put her off him. he weighed 11kg when we got him and it took us a year to get him back up to 23kg.

my main gripe with the rspca is them people with the blue jacket with rspca written on them who come round begging, i was unemployed (redundant) at the time and invited the lad in to tell him about my dog, turns out that they are sub-contracted by the rspca and are all payed £350 a week plus £10 for every person they sign up to a direct debit of £8 per month, how the **** can they afford to pay that sort of money yet they can't afford to take on any new inspectors? there is only 375 for the whole of england and wales. i don't doubt they have good intentions the majority of the time but they need an overhaul and need to look the places they put there name to and there practices

i've stuck a few pictures on which was taken about a month after got him so he'd put on a fair bit of weight the others where he was really bad are on an old phone i'll try and dig it out and upload them

post-18953-1278174231.jpg

post-18953-1278174966.jpg

post-18953-1278175576.jpg

Edited by bicykillgaz