MOD Surplus Supplies

Justintime

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you get any military tents 9x9 12x12 etc?

Just got off the phone with the suplier he has sent every tent he had to pakistan for the flud releaf so not at the mo it will be a month or so before anymore stuff comes in as it the start of there fasting but please stay in touch and i will get you what you want cheers

Aye Aye Aye i asked you for two pair off desert camo bottoms and you said you had two pair so i paid you quick and now they have come and there for sure not desert camo

i tried PM but it's saying i cant contact you by this for some reason i have no use for the bottoms you have sent me so i am looking to send these back and get a refund

I await your reply.

Regards

Aye Aye Aye i asked you for two pair off desert camo bottoms and you said you had two pair so i paid you quick and now they have come and there for sure not desert camo

i tried PM but it's saying i cant contact you by this for some reason i have no use for the bottoms you have sent me so i am looking to send these back and get a refund

I await your reply.

Regards

Not sure why you cannot PM, recieving others fine.

This is the original PM I sent you

"At the mo the only t shirts I have are the brown ones on the listing page. Small green and 2 large brown. I do have some desert cammo shirts that I got yesterday. Trousers are really hard to come by at the minute. I did manage to pick up 2 pair of DPM trousers yesterday. The sizes are 85 leg, 88 waist and 104 seat which is about a 34` waist. I will be listing the trousers later today and these will go pretty quick so let me know if you want them and I,ll put them by for you. I will be visiting the supplier on Saturday so more stock will be coming in but cant promise to get exact orders as I can only get whats there. Let me know. Cheers."

Clearly states DPM trousers.

Your reply

Hi,

"I will take the bottom's please give me a price and a address so i can pop payment off to you"

Sorry you didnt get the trousers you wanted.We aim to please so if you return the trousers I will give you a refund on reciept of them. Cheers.

Edited by Justintime

Agh you caught me out with that mail as i thought you said you had a couple off pair of desert camo bottoms in

Anyway i have no use for them so i will give them away free off charge

All the best

No problem but you are more than welcome to a refund if you want to send them back. Cheers

Please do not ask for items to be sent before funds have been recieved and cleared. This has not been a problem for most of the honest members of this forum but alas one member has left me out of pocket by what I consider to be quite a large amount of money. Please be wary of selling anything to a member who goes by the name of lojack. Despite repeated attempts to resolve the matter texts and phone calls to him are now being ignored. Just dont want anyone else to be in the same boat as me.