MOD Surplus Supplies

Justintime

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all i am testing the water a bit here.I am going to start selling mod surplus gear, cloathing, burgens, boots ,etc at the right money.

just seeing what kind of interest there would be i can send photos of the stuff to the enquireing person or photo list items Many thanks for looking

Can you get hold of a DPM sniper rifle case?

Hi all i am testing the water a bit here.I am going to start selling mod surplus gear, cloathing, burgens, boots ,etc at the right money.

just seeing what kind of interest there would be i can send photos of the stuff to the enquireing person or photo list items Many thanks for looking

more info please

sounds like a good idea- why not list items and prices on the thread and members can have a look and buy :yes:

Im interested in the desert cammo jack & Trousers for Summer time hide shooting ( if we ever get one , a summer Im mean) :blush:

Les :good:

If you are going to use the forum to do this you will need the site owners permission first.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=24044

Sorry if you think it in apprpriate i was only seeing if there would be any interest i intend to get my own site and ask teal if it would be ok to post a link sorry if i have broken any rules regards

Edited by Justintime

Ghillie suits? Pm me if necessary :blush:

This is one item that you wont get you have to make your own when you do your snipa carda and mate they are heavy as hell and when wet its like carrying another bloke on your back but i will see what i can do never say never

What about scotland rifles? Reading his posts is like being at a car boot sale.

We try to balance things by providing a service to the members and allowing people to shift a few things.

Some people have permission to do this and some don't.

Those that don't, have their Ads removed.

If someone thinks they are going to set up a sideline selling on Pigeon Watch, then perhaps they would like to buy some advertising and contribute something for the privilege.

The Trading Post was not set up to be a free version of eBay.

sounds like a good idea- why not list items and prices on the thread and members can have a look and buy :yes:

Im interested in the desert cammo jack & Trousers for Summer time hide shooting ( if we ever get one , a summer Im mean) :blush:

Les :good:

Here Les, I've got a desert shirt here you can have mate..I'll stick it in with the veil...:lol: