Wiltshire clay buddy

mmmkay777

Hi, started clay shooting again after 10 years off, used to be quite good as a junior, looking for someone/ group to go to practice and registered shoots with in wiltshire + surrounding counties. Laid back and easy going a must. Ta, Tom

don't know if its any help but......

there's a shoot 100yrds off the A419 right next door to......countrywide?? nr cirencester......anyway its the junction for the waterpark and the spine rd.

the next will be a week on sunday......which is good considering its fairford next week, roads will be jammed :good:

theres also http://www.hollowfosse.co.uk/4436.html on the alternate sundays to the one above.....both 50 sporting £12

i'm not local but down that way most weekends during the summer.

both me n the mrs shoot and been to both a few times, they're definitely worth a look :oops:

Phil

Whereabouts on Wiltshire mate?

Also take a look here, pretty informal and during the winter they have floodlit shooting with white clays White Horse Clays

A neighbour of mine is a regular there and is a pretty good shot. We have a few clay shoots in the area, but he chooses this one above all of them. I've been to and its small but very friendly club.

There`s also Wylye Valley right next to the A303. That`s very good, very informal with lovely surroundings. Also the food is all home made, first class and cheap. :lol:

Open Thursdays/Saturdays for practice and competition on Sundays now and again. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
which side of swindon are you? Will help us pin down your nearest clay shooting and let you know if any of us go.

Hi, sorry taken ages to reply, I'm west swindon live in purton. I've been to Barbury a couple of times to shoot their skeet challenge, really nice ground, they've got a good comp in a couple of weeks 100sporting re-entry.

Hi, sorry taken ages to reply, I'm west swindon live in purton. I've been to Barbury a couple of times to shoot their skeet challenge, really nice ground, they've got a good comp in a couple of weeks 100sporting re-entry.

Lots of other stuff at Barbury too. FITASC last Sunday. Next one in October I think. Sometimes have a compak layout on Weds evening. Always a 50 sporting on too.

cheers,