just seen this,.......

MM

on another forum

Hi,

I have a Tikka 595 De-Lux .243 for sale at very low price, my licence is up shortly and I am not renewing it so it must go, comes with Optilock mounts, and Harris Swivel Bi-Pod, very accurate, Sub MOA.

Will take £300

The gun is in Broughton.

If your interested pm me your number and ill pass it on.

i guess this means its pretty cheap by the amount of PMs ive had.

Just to make it clear, this is not my gun, and i dont know the seller. It is on another forum i use. All i am doing is passing on YOUR phone number to THE OWNER.

Many thanks.

Might I take the chance to say, make sure you fire this gun before buying it. There is a reason that most RFD's won't take .243/.223's without knowning their history. I've seen some smashing looking guns that are very cheap, but they where used for a heck of a lot of fox control, with alot of 'fox' rounds put through them, and the barrel was shot to ****

Might I take the chance to say, make sure you fire this gun before buying it. There is a reason that most RFD's won't take .243/.223's without knowning their history. I've seen some smashing looking guns that are very cheap, but they where used for a heck of a lot of fox control, with alot of 'fox' rounds put through them, and the barrel was shot to ****

all good points. im just passing numbers on in the hope that somebody one here might get a good deal. i would hope they will try before they buy. :oops:

not to mention the crown - Ive seen some realy bad crowns on cheap guns- where people leave a dirty mod on after shooting- affects the accuracy Big time

Les :good: