sprocker pups for sale

falconer1992

i have for sale 2 sprocker pups they are both docked dew clawed and micro chipped both parents are working dogs although i dont have the sire of the pups i have a copy of his papers. i want £300 each for them or a reasonable offer they can be viewed by appointment and a deposit can be left the pups will be 6 weeks old on tuesday the 20th of july thanks i will put pic on soon

i can be contacted please no timewasters

i have for sale 2 sprocker pups they are both docked dew clawed and micro chipped both parents are working dogs although i dont have the sire of the pups i have a copy of his papers. i want £300 each for them or a reasonable offer they can be viewed by appointment and a deposit can be left the pups will be 6 weeks old on tuesday the 20th of july thanks i will put pic on soon

i can be contacted please no timewasters

where are you please

• 2 weeks later...

what I mean is it wouldn't matter who's papers you have as they would mean nothing! they are crosses so why not just advertise them as cross breds? "sprockers" no such dog, it's not the only case on the forum but call a spade a spade!

what I mean is it wouldn't matter who's papers you have as they would mean nothing! they are crosses so why not just advertise them as cross breds? "sprockers" no such dog, it's not the only case on the forum but call a spade a spade!

It would show that the parents have a pedigree from which the working lines can be traced.

Springer x springer, cocker x cocker, or springer x cocker, working lines means you have a better chance of turning out

pups that will work, as long as the owner is capable and willing to put the time in.

I have Sprockers and they work as well as any of the pure bred Springers and Cockers on the shoots that I 'keeper on.

Edited by Browning

It would show that the parents have a pedigree from which the working lines can be traced.

Springer x springer, cocker x cocker, or springer x cocker, working lines means you have a better chance of turning out

pups that will work, as long as the owner is capable and willing to put the time in.

I have Sprockers and they work as well as any of the pure bred Springers and Cockers on the shoots that I 'keeper on.

you seem to be mising thepoint here, for one how do you get springer x springer :good: that is a pedigree breeding with a pedigree! I dont dispute the fact they are a good working dog, I myself and many others on this forum dispute these pairings being called one "sprockers" as if some new breed (it's a cross pure and simple) and asking ridiculous prices for a mongrel! but hey if you want to buy one then it's the individuals choice, it is immaterial if both sire and dam are pedigree if it is two different breeds = mongrel,

till it becomes recognised as a breed, my dog has various different breeds in her long term past and was only recognised in the 1900's I believe.

I know a surprising number of keepers who like sprockers at the moment, bigger and more drive than a cocker but not quite a springer!

They are Mongrels - end of

Les :good:

you seem to be mising thepoint here, for one how do you get springer x springer :good: that is a pedigree breeding with a pedigree! I dont dispute the fact they are a good working dog, I myself and many others on this forum dispute these pairings being called one "sprockers" as if some new breed (it's a cross pure and simple) and asking ridiculous prices for a mongrel! but hey if you want to buy one then it's the individuals choice, it is immaterial if both sire and dam are pedigree if it is two different breeds = mongrel,

Ok here's a scenario that really happened.....a lad pays £500 for a pedigree Springer pup with fantastic working lines on both sides, turns out to be a **** worker, and was eventually given away as a pet, despite him having 30 years experience of training spaniels.

Same lad pays £250 for a springer x cocker (Lets call it a Sprocker for the sake of argument), this dog turns out to be an exceptional worker.

In this scenario the lad eventually got an exceptional working spaniel, so is £250 still a ridiculous price to pay for a mongrel?

Similar situation to myself, at the end of the day I have an exceptional working spaniel (Sprocker mongrel), who gives a damn if it is not a pedigree?....not me

or the many other happy Sprocker owners that have good working dogs.

Edited by Browning