Rapid 12

deputy dog

Hi all. Can any one give me any advice why my rapid 12 has lost its accuracy. Its gone from being the most accurate gun iv shot. To the worse gun to zero. And i'm at my witts end trying to find out why or what the problem is. The sight is a good one and has never been dropped or banged. The gun is a month old and like the gun never been dropped or banged. Last Sunday it was shooting flies of dock leaves at 30yrds. Monday i took her out and to go roost shooting and she's all over the place. Pellets flying every where bar where they should be, really erratic you could say. Iv checked every thing that could possibly be the cause. Like bottle pressure, o ring being sound and not split. But one thing i did notice was slight pellet marks on the hole on the vortex silencer. I'm pretty sure the pellets shouldn't be hitting that at all. I'm using accupell slugs which have been very accurate through my gun up to now. If it is the pellets hitting the silencer i'm baffled to how they have started doing so. Any advice would be very very gratefully recieved. I'v been trying to sort this problem for a good week now. I have registered with the Theoben Rapid owner club. But for some reason the site wouldn't let me log in after registering.

Atb

DD

think you need to chrono it first of all.if you can take the silencer off try that to eliminate that possibility. try loading it without a magazine one pellet at a time to see that the mag is n`t nipping the pellets.also try another scope. you will probably find it is something simple.