decoys

TJ91

6 floating mallard decoys, brand new, never been used - 25quid

7 greylag/pinkfoot shell decoys, 5 with heads down, 2 heads up, used but still in good useable condition - 60quid

12 shell pigeon decoys, couple have the beaks snapped off other than that in as new condition i have some spring pegs with to go with these - 18quid

i also have a big green canvass rucksack brand new, bought to carry the goose shells but its never left the shed - 10quid

collection only please

pm me for pictures

Edited by TJ91

12 shell pigeon decoys, couple have the beaks snapped off other than that in as new condition i have some spring pegs with to go with these - 18quid

ill take these pal can i pick them up

SOLD pending usual

6 floating mallard decoys, brand new, never been used - 25quid

7 greylag/pinkfoot shell decoys, 5 with heads down, 2 heads up, used but still in good useable condition - 60quid

i also have a big green canvass rucksack brand new, bought to carry the goose shells but its never left the shed - 10quid

collection only please

pm me for pictures

duck and goose decoys still for sale

goose shells now 45quid and ducks 20quid

i will take the geese deeks but will need posted,so if you could get a price on postage let me know and the bag to carry them?

i will try find out a price tonight and will pm you tomorrow mate

cheers

TJ