Mini PW Meet in Glasgow...

Norrie

Hiya...Dont know if this counts...BUT...there will be a mini PW meet in Glasgow this weekend!!! North meets South...:hmm:

I'm meeting up with Lez325.. :yes: ..in Glasgow Field Sports.... he's here on a wee break.. :D ...anyone got any advice for me re this tumultuous event ??..... will this will be the culmination of my shooting career ?...:oops::good: meeting a shooting god!!!! ;)

Thanks in advance guys..:lol:

I hope he's got his umbrella, every time I've ever ventured North of Birmingham it's always chucked it down. :good:

Cat.

LOL, Well, Today, just to surprise you...Its....as we call it...Sma' rain!!!! like a real heavy mist.... that stuff that gets right through yer clothes...;) yesterday was beautiful tho....short sleeves, and shades on...:D

you will need the following:

Trophy

T Shirts

Rain

Masses of alcohol the night before (suffeners only)

Loads of prizes for the raffle including at least 1 log burning stove and a Bra (used)

Then and only then can it be classed as a true PW Norf v Sarf shoot

shaun

Hiya, Met with Lez, and his smashing lady wife..(Lisa) and had a great long chat...In fact, I think the GFS staff were wondering if we were going to buy anything at all...:good: LOL, I managed to get a real bargain in there eventually...60 off .222 Winchester X bullets for £24...:good:

What a lovely couple Lez and Lisa are...we ( Davy, Mick and I ) had a great time in their company....and what a great advert for PW.... :hmm:

Have a great time at Oban folks...:hmm:

Introduce Lez to Don O'Discoll, the cantankerous Godfather of Scottish Shooting and proprietor of the Central Scotland Shooting School. He will prove to be a worthy adversary in every way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to Jawcraig this afternoon, had a slab of carts, and a couple boxes of clays....then off for our own wee Clay Shoot...met Don, who I really liked...and have heard loads about ( all good BTW Don..:good: ) So much so, that I'll be back again...what a setup they have up there :hmm: ... I used to work across the road from the place, and didnt know it existed!!! :good:

can you post a photo please, and what was the length of the meeting? ;)

ROFLMAO !!! Yer a bad man....pics, nope, sorry....didnt even think of that...should have too... :good: Length of meet, was maybe, an hour or so...all spent chatting..next time Les and I/we meet up, (he's going to check flights once he gets home)....him and mrs Les are going fishing for Common Skate....on the west coast of Scotland,...with the finest private "common" skipper in the UK, bar none!!! see

www.catchalot.co.uk

Dont think Davy would mind, but there might be room for a little un!!!! :hmm:

Edited by Norrie