Lyavale express supreme game 34 grams 4s 150ish

I have for sale just over 150 lyvale supreme game 4s in fibre wads bought for some high driven phesants .

50 are in boxes the other loose a few have slight rusting on the brass heads but fire OK have not been wet but just the brass/steel reacting to my leather gunbelt they where in.

Roughly £50 I want £25 to clear them out collection only and SGC holders from just outside of oxford.

Cheers OTH

I have for sale just over 150 lyvale supreme game 4s in fibre wads bought for some high driven phesants .

50 are in boxes the other loose a few have slight rusting on the brass heads but fire OK have not been wet but just the brass/steel reacting to my leather gunbelt they where in.

Roughly £50 I want £25 to clear them out collection only and SGC holders from just outside of oxford.

Cheers OTH

If you get down Newbury way I would have them.

Or if your my way only 25 clicks just the other side of wantage you could pick them up.

If I came your way would you want me to drop them of to you in the field :shoot:

25 quid for 150 top quality 34 gram 4s and you want me to deliver :good:

Regards OTH

If you want to drop them off, you could do worse than heading this way:good: I'm only in Cornwall :beer:

To be honest that is a good price for some very decent cartridges.

Cheers OTH

i will have em. im in aylesbury.