Beretta semi auto help!!!!!

Lez325

On cleaning my Beretta 301 just now the action came forward and has dislocated the action to such an extent it will not return down inside the gun- I think its called the rats tail is clearly visable- anyone know how to re set this??? I have no manual

Les :crazy:;):good:

its probably just not going back into the tube properly because its not lined up.

when i've stripped mine i hold the gun upright and alter the angle until it goes in the tube. :crazy:

mines a bit later but to get the bolt out you have the pulll out the finger pull back thingey that stick out the bolt.

you may get on better pulling said thingey out and it will give the bolt more room to come forwards to align with the tube.

ps. now its out may as well give it a good clean in the action. ;)

On cleaning my Beretta 301 just now the action came forward and has dislocated the action to such an extent it will not return down inside the gun- I think its called the rats tail is clearly visable- anyone know how to re set this??? I have no manual

Les :crazy:;):good:

this may help , although it is for a A303 www.berettausa.com/file.aspx?DocumentId=31

Thanks guys- will give it a go- and as said- could give it a proper clean

hoave downloaded the manual thanks for the link

Les :crazy:

on the table with the action facing up in the air, let the tail drop where it wants. If it does not locate on the hole in the stock rock it forwards or backwards until it does locate. It's a bit hit and miss.

on the table with the action facing up in the air, let the tail drop where it wants. If it does not locate on the hole in the stock rock it forwards or backwards until it does locate. It's a bit hit and miss.

Thanks for that- tried it and the Beretta is 100% operational again- thought I'd broken it- well at least its had a dam good clean now- lets hope it shoots bettert

Thanks Again

atb

Les :crazy:

Guest rimotu66

Thanks for that- tried it and the Beretta is 100% operational again- thought I'd broken it- well at least its had a dam good clean now- lets hope it shoots bettert

Thanks Again

atb

Les :good:

[/quote

"Lets hope it shoots better" :/? Thought that was up to you Lez....... :oops: