car boot bargains

silpig5

havnt walked round a car boot in years , but had the urge to go to local one today .

usual tat on stalls , i was looking for a shooting walking/seat stick that my mrs said she saw whilst doing one the other week .

as it happens , iwas wandering round a stall that as luck would have it the husband had gone to get some teas , and there infront of me was a box containing a brand new set of peltor shotgunners . asking how much she replied " dont realy know what it is ,is £1.50 ok ?? :lol:

with that i shugged shoulder ond said " yes ! :lol:

well worth walking the dog round tables full of tat and junk ! :blush:

happy bunny

adi

Had a similar result a couple of weeks ago at a local bootie,I spotted a pair of La Chemau noe waders,asked how much,lady tells me gotta worth £10,handed over the tenner,my misses says they must leak for that.I thought it worth the risk,got home popped down to the local beach and stood there for 10 mins,bone dry.Happy days. :blush:

havnt walked round a car boot in years , but had the urge to go to local one today .

usual tat on stalls , i was looking for a shooting walking/seat stick that my mrs said she saw whilst doing one the other week .

as it happens , iwas wandering round a stall that as luck would have it the husband had gone to get some teas , and there infront of me was a box containing a brand new set of peltor shotgunners . asking how much she replied " dont realy know what it is ,is £1.50 ok ?? :lol:

with that i shugged shoulder ond said " yes ! :lol:

well worth walking the dog round tables full of tat and junk ! :blush:

happy bunny

adi

the one near the showground??? :lol:

Bought a fair bit of Snap On and MAC tools in last few weeks - some new - some slightly used - ratchets, sockets, Torx, extensions, screwdrivers, hammers. Bought a top box and middle section yesterday, plus a MAC air chisel set. Looks almost unused, but one chisel missing.