rape fields

bullet1747

Bullet,

I'm not sure but it sounds to me like your discribing a barley stubble tht has been drilled with winter rape with minimum till. They do it a lot in my area, they basically disc the barley stubble and directly drill the rape in, no ploughing done.

Mark.

Bullet,

I'm not sure but it sounds to me like your discribing a barley stubble tht has been drilled with winter rape with minimum till. They do it a lot in my area, they basically disc the barley stubble and directly drill the rape in, no ploughing done.

Mark.

it was def a rape field they cut it while i was shooting it and disc it straight away def rape growing , as for the pigeons they are being joined by rooks crows and gulls :lol: , of on it tomoz with my 9 year old son he taking his webley bolt 410

Direct drilled osr is usually for industrial use/diesel fuel addative when harvested, it is a different variety to conventially cultivated osr for cooking etc/human consumption.

- Reply to 'over the hill' pigeons are not frightened of getting there feet muddy or ****ty, I guess you ain't got that much experience.

Edited by Hairofthedog

Direct drilled osr is usually for industrial use/diesel fuel addative when harvested, it is a different variety to conventially cultivated osr for cooking etc/human consumption.

- Reply to 'over the hill' pigeons are not frightened of getting there feet muddy or ****ty, I guess you ain't got that much experience.

O dear O dear have a read of my profile and with me shooting 800 birds over the last six weeks I maybe many things but inexperienced I am not.

Woodies hate getting there feet muddy and will avoid doing it unless its a quality food soucre eg Beans .

Kind regards OTH