3 MORE LAMB KILLERS.

Frank

What's in your fish mixture ? Is it a case of what ever you can get your hands on ? Also how long do you leave it to rot before using it ?

Good shooting by the way  :)

Hi Game Boy,

I get the fish from my local fismongers, the stuff he cant sell, oily fish is the best and also by visiting fishing boats not to far from me and getting their unwanted catch.

I then put it into a bucket, mash it up,(as foxes can walk off and bury it) then let it sit for 2 days in a vermin proof shed with a tight lid on it.

It really stinks by then, so be warned. :):)

Edited by Frank

nice one yet again frank :)

did you keep a tally last year?

you must be doing a good number.

Nick got 153 last year.

Year before, got 172.

This year i havent been out as much so far, due to time, family, weather and work.

I am trying to get out as much as i can this month, as its the mating season and foxes can get silly, but not allways. :):)

cracking pic and a good job well done its great when a plan come together ,its even better when the farmer is happy :thumbs: you know the old saying , kill a fox and two will come to its funeral .its true .keep baiting up and if the foxs dont have it the crows will love it ..

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK