big school

MM

Not much to do by the sound of things. Looking at it from my point of view when I was that age just be there for him when he needs you and try not to over react when he tells you things you may not really like! He will by the way, that's what teens do so it's not long now!

How's he feeling about it? Has he got lots of mates going to the same school? Those lads that were causing him bother before... Where are they at?

When I was that age I was a bit sly. I made friends with older and bigger kids so I had good cover from my year group bullies until the second half of secondary school. By which point I'd got them figured out and sorted anyway.

well, he came home in one piece :angry:

loads of "Yeah, fine dad! Did my Iron Maiden cd arrive?" I dont think he cares at all :yes: Been sat in work all day pondering what has gone on with him, and he met all his pals on the bus, had a giggle, and came home again. Think i need to go shooting instead.

Don't worry about it, my eldest left for 5 years then came back, my youngest left for 6 months she then came back too. Can't get rid of 'em now, and all the while my mrs treats them like little princess's they're here to stay. I'd liken our house to an upmarket hotel for them only with service on tap! I love 'em both but..........(23 and 25 incidentally)