just a wee shot of the lay of the land

scotland rifles

This is Rabbit valley on one of my golf permissions,

Running the sako out to 200 yards on a nice calm evening, even with golfers on the course (i only found out when i noticed them walking back away to my right about 300 yards away, don't you just hate golfers) :good:.

anyway took 76 shots and had 70 kills, ranging from 80 212 yards.

bob.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9782/phone004.jpg sorry seems to be to big to load normally

Edited by scotland rifles

Nice one Bob, great result. Would it be fair to assume that you were using the Hummer mate?

ooops

you are correct mate.sako quad,

the 20 tac was on the back seat for charlie boys later, and just out of interest the furthest shot with the 20 tack just about dusk was a 333 yard shot with the 20 running a bushnell banner D2D 6/18x50

bob.

nice one Bob, was the course still open or dont they mind you shooting when it is? i have to wait till closed on my ones an then the rabbits hide away :yes::angry: not many bunnies about my way at the moment makes a nice change to foxing tho

Hi Dave ?

only on a couple of courses, they are happy to see your there doing the job. got 7 courses here and all have a few bunnies on. one of the new ones is infested, so to be defested with the 17 and the 20tac.

bob.

Hi Dave ?

only on a couple of courses, they are happy to see your there doing the job. got 7 courses here and all have a few bunnies on. one of the new ones is infested, so to be defested with the 17 and the 20tac.

bob.

nearly right its Richard ( i bought your rifle cabinet the other year)

got to go see another 2 golf courses as soon as i get time too plenty on them and just been taken over buy new management, my mates who are members on them have already put a good word in for me :angry:

nearly right its Richard ( i bought your rifle cabinet the other year)

got to go see another 2 golf courses as soon as i get time too plenty on them and just been taken over buy new management, my mates who are members on them have already put a good word in for me :yes:

sorry Richard.

well i hope all goes well mate.

whats the glass like on that deben scope bud. thinking it might be ok on the 20 tac. :angry:

bob.

sorry Richard.

well i hope all goes well mate.

whats the glass like on that deben scope bud. thinking it might be ok on the 20 tac. :angry:

bob.

its good enough for me but i dont use the rifle and put in for a variation for a deer cal so want a fixed mag scope so selling few things to fund one, your more than welcome to view it or pay postage and i'll send it you to look threw, i will try and get a better picture looking through it at something, they was taken on my iphone so not the best.

atb Richard