snipe duck woodcock and goose

JRS

saturday 30th of october i am having my next shoot , teal mallard snipe and woodcock are on offer ,geese can be arranged for those wanting to shoot them (or try)

BE WARNED THE WALK FOR WOOCOCK IS HARD AND ON A STEEP HILL

this is an allday event and the chance of some pheasant in between the duck and woodcock shooting , bring or arrange a pack lunch and prey that the weather is foul because the snipe and duck shooting is better

£100 each for the day

maximum of seven people

B&B at the local travel lodge

LEAVE YOUR LANDLINE NUMBER WITH YOUR REPLY ,no landline no reply

also production of valid shotgun certificate and current BASC membership or other recognised insurance

Edited by JRS

Well not meaning to offend just wanting to know abut about the day before taking things further. And the mrs is a biggy as without her nod it's a no goer!

yes, i wanted to know a couple of things but i guess i asked too much :blush:

will have to wait and see what the man says!

not meaning to upset anybody or put people off, jrs knows his stuff and no doubt puts on some great days!

you should ask him about some of the questions he gets asked, then you would know why he is a bit short with folk at times. :blush:

I dont want to dis him, he has given me some sound advice and i respect what he offers!

sorry if i cause offence jrs!

Thanks

yes, i wanted to know a couple of things but i guess i asked too much :hmm:

will have to wait and see what the man says!

right joe i was not going to mention names but YOUR one of the d ickheads that puts me off inviting people

here below are the PMs joe sent to me , i would like you all to know that he came accross as a young lad who was skint so i invited him for a freebie also have a look at his posts in the wanted section

Re:zzzzzzzz, Aug 24 2010, 03:33 PM

Dead Eye Pigeon Shooter

Group: Members

Member No.: 20847

p.s my landline number is deleted, my name is tyler joe clay, everyone at home calls me joe so if you ring ask for joe please.

I am very rarely in though!

I am abit tight for money at the moment but get paid on the 15th, hopefully after all the bills have been payed i might be able to afford a day or 2 if you have anything to offer!?

Thanks again

sounds good, so i should just bring you some beer, bacon and eggs then!?

I dont think that is much further from myne than what i travel to the humber!

What gear do i need, i have plenty of warmth clothing (hats balaclavas, gloves), wellies, boots, waterproof trousers/coats...the 1 thing that all coastal wildfowlers should have but i dont is waders , my pair dissappeared when my girlfriends dad 'tidied' up the garage, havent got round to getting anymore yet.

would it be possible for inland flighting or is there not much about inland?

I get paid on the 16th of the month and i am free from 5pm thursday nights until work on monday at 11am so could travel thursday nights and leave for home saturday night sunday morning?!

Cheers

TJ

note at this point because it was free he invited himself for three days

Re:Inland Goose/Duck Shooting, Sep 7 2010, 07:11 PM

Dead Eye Pigeon Shooter

Group: Members

Member No.: 20847

the inland shooting at , mallard teal and snipe is just for a few hours , i may be able to find some canada geese

the coastal fowling is several days at once and no guarentees

your quite welcome to come to either .

regards john

Is it group shooting or just you and me??

I would most like ago at inland shooting this season as i havent got any but if i can afford to maybe do coastal with you later in the season!?

Thanks

Joe

then he asked if there was going to be a group or one to one shooting , at this point the little fellow had stretched his luck too far and i have blocked him !

so keep your freeloading scrounging nose out of my threads joe

Edited by JRS

Hi just a couple of questions, is this a rough shoot? Is it held in Lancashire or linconshire and would you be able to bring along the mrs? Sounds like a good day

it is in lancashire and your welcome to bring your wife , does she make butty's and serve cool beer ?

saturday 30th of october i am having my next shoot , teal mallard snipe and woodcock are on offer ,geese can be arranged for those wanting to shoot them (or try)

BE WARNED THE WALK FOR WOOCOCK IS HARD AND ON A STEEP HILL

this is an allday event and the chance of some pheasant in between the duck and woodcock shooting , bring or arrange a pack lunch and prey that the weather is foul because the snipe and duck shooting is better

£100 each for the day

maximum of seven people

B&B at the local travel lodge

LEAVE YOUR LANDLINE NUMBER WITH YOUR REPLY ,no landline no reply

How much is the B&B?

haha

luv it

i asked simple question and you got grumpy

i offered to pay and you know it

i didnt invite myself, you offered, i just asked what days and if it was a group thing as my mate wanted a day or 2...again money was offered

haha

luv it

i asked simple question and you got grumpy

i offered to pay and you know it

i didnt invite myself, you offered, i just asked what days and if it was a group thing as my mate wanted a day or 2...again money was offered

you never asked about a friend and never offerd to pay you claimed that you were skint, the only thing i edited out of those PMs is your phone number and anyone who reads your reply's will draw their own conclusions

you never asked about a friend and never offerd to pay you claimed that you were skint, the only thing i edited out of those PMs is your phone number and anyone who reads your reply's will draw their own conclusions

i asked how much it cost, i said that i would have to see if i could afford to pay after i had paid the bills, you then offered it free

you never gave me chance to ask about a friend

but like i said earlier, i hold no grudges, i respected what you told me and have no doubt you put on great days

Take it my pm was one of the ones which was a nuisance, all I asked was was the mrs able to come along for the day and beat. Think it is abit pathetic when the reply is if she can make buttys and bring cold beer! Thought it would benefit us all introducing new people to the sport, especially as it seems to be a informal shoot.

Take it my pm was one of the ones which was a nuisance, all I asked was was the mrs able to come along for the day and beat. Think it is abit pathetic when the reply is if she can make buttys and bring cold beer! Thought it would benefit us all introducing new people to the sport, especially as it seems to be a informal shoot.

you got a reply which included some light humor , but seen as you have had a sense humor by-pass we will be better of without you

offer closed you boring ***