On the blacks again

jojusa

Went out last sat (4.9.10) and the farmer had the same problem as my last visit, blacks pecking at all his freshly wrapped bales and he wasn't a happy bunny. We parked in the middle of 2 rows of bales and put out 6 decoys but no hides or nets, and waited to see what would happen. Within minutes they started coming in and at times they were flying just 10ft above us which was a bit of a suprise, they even came in to land when we were out cleaning up the decoy area! We ended the morning with 24 blacks and 4 pigeons but should of had a lot more, next time I hope. :yes:. To be honest, they came in so close sometimes that by the time we had got over the shock and decided on our target .......... they were gone :blush: .

Here are some of the bag.

4910p.jpg

Good shooting, there's something about shooting the black stuff that i just love
Yeah, it's mainly blacks that we shoot as we don't get big numbers of pigeons on this permission.

Good shooting :look:
Cheers. :look:

only thing i like shooting better than the blacks is magpie,s
In all the years I've been shooting, I've never managed to get a magpie ...... yet!

Nice bag.
Cheers. :cry1: