St Dials

Chris B123

I made it with my mate (LHS was i shooting in your squad?) was good I managed some good stands and made a reasonable stab at (was it stand 9 or 10?) with a battue going at light speed............ That was one tough clay... I managed joint top score for squad on that one....4!!!! My mate managed to straight a stand as well, I almost had him but shot a my best and had fun despit the freezing temperature!

Was a bit of choke twiddling going on but got to try some Super fast FITASC carts....WoW but at a price.

Edited by HDAV

over 50% (just) which made me happy.....but first time shooting there... no where near the proper scores but didn't embarrass myself ( I hope)

Wouldn't say St Dials was harder than tree tops perhaps more varied pairs a few hard birds but have you tried the Rat at treetops! that's a hard target.

St Dials was friendly and nicely run didnt try the bacon rolls but they smelled good. Think I'll definitely go back

Edited by HDAV

Didn,t find the rat at tree tops that bad just had to make sure your below it.

Don,t think it was that hard today but if you go there again it will be completely

different,i,ve been to tree tops and they,ve been the same week after week so you

get better scores shooting same targets.

Think next one at dials is 19 december :good:

Yes you were on my squad was good day good company good targets (cant compare to treetops more for corperate targeted that way) didnt shot my best must try harder but good day out :good:

Was good to meet you, had a good day, similar to Cross Gun Club in Kinver where i have shot a few times (worth going to if your up that way)

Didn,t find the rat at tree tops that bad just had to make sure your below it.

Don,t think it was that hard today but if you go there again it will be completely

different,i,ve been to tree tops and they,ve been the same week after week so you

get better scores shooting same targets.

Think next one at dials is 19 december :good:

I agree but treetops is good to practice on as you can at least repeat the targets each week. Is St Dials a registered shoot?

Was good to meet you, had a good day, similar to Cross Gun Club in Kinver where i have shot a few times (worth going to if your up that way)

I agree but treetops is good to practice on as you can at least repeat the targets each week. Is St Dials a registered shoot?

HDAV - where is St Dials? sounds like you havd a good day out.

I was up at Treetops Sat, very busy as usual and very cold.

• 3 weeks later...