Hare

antuk99

And here is another pic this time charlie did'nt get his own way we suspect this is the hen killer that has had at least 20 of our hens and the annoying thing is that he only eat the meat on the neck of the hen and left the rest really upsetting if only these antis could see how cruel nature is other than seeing cute fox cubs frolaking wotever just hope the hens start laying again he was lamped and squeeked in to about 150yds then taken by madmanx with his Tikka t3 22-250 with t8 mod picture looks like belly shot but the round dropped him in the engine room in the chest went straight down thanks Pavman for the ideas

post-11-1137613342.jpg

we are just starting to get some on my foxing permission, none of the 3 of us that shoot it will shoot them at this stage.

it will take several years for them to get to the point that they are a pest, and untill then we wont touch them, lovely creatures to watch, amazingly quick, ive seen one overtake a car before, whilst running through a wire crossed fence at full pelt.

however, once they are at pest level (like frank has) then they will make a lovely meal.

Great shooting. :D :blink:

I like to see hares too, fasanating creatures. But they do get to pest level from time to time and then im called in.

I have to get a special permit to shoot them at night, which does not take long, in my case, the caretaker of the goalf course got it for me by nominating me.

I see you also got a hen killer too like myself, great to get them out the way, they really do a lot of damege for no reason.

Well done for pointing out to the antis this matter. :blink: