Mossberg 590 for sale in Derbyshire

Hi all,

I'm moving out to New Zealand in the next few months, and unfortunately I am having to sell my Mossberg 590. Its a pump action on FAC with factory installed flash hider and heat shield. I've also had fitted to it sling mounts, a quality sling and a high viz red bead sight. I've also managed to get hold of an official mossberg gun slip for it which you can only get in the USA normally.

The gun is ambidextrous, so all you south paws out there can use it same as everyone else. The chamber is 2.75" - 3", so it'll take magnum shells, but not 3.5" super magnum. Loaded with 2.75" the guns capacity is 8+1 and with 3" cartridges it is a 7+1.

To be honest I don't really want to get rid of this gun as its probably the best gun i've ever used. Trouble is for what i'll be spending on storage costs and importing it I could buy a new one out there. Thats the plan anyway unless the missus gets hold of the money first ???

The gun was recently serviced and is around 14 months old - bought from new. Its tough as old boots and is ideal for pigeon/crow/magpies, wildfowling and practical shooting.

With what I have spent on it, its worth at least £500, but i'm offering it out for £350. It comes with a moosberg 10 year guarantee, so should you get any problems then the manufacturer will put it right.

For the price i'm offering you'll not get a gun this reliable or hard wearing. Get in touch if you are interested.

Regards

Joe

P.S I've had problems adding pics to the ad, so i'll try again in a bit. If you want a look, message me and i'll send you some.

Can this be made into a 2+1 or is it FAC only?

From what I understand converting a shotgun from FAC to SGC is an awkward process and one that the folks at the firearms licensing authority aren't mad keen on. I did have a word with my local dealer who said that even if you get the magazine crimped to hold only 2+1 and send it for proof they will still keep it on an FAC because of what it was. This info is all second hand mind, so if you know any different then feel free to correct me!

Like I said before though, if anyone needs advice as to how to get permission for an FAC shotgun, just get in touch. I know first hand what a pain in the **** it can be and I might be able to offer you some pointers

Hi all,

The gun was recently serviced and is around 14 months old - bought from new. Its tough as old boots and is ideal for pigeon/crow/magpies, wildfowling and practical shooting.

A fac shotgun that holds more than 2x1 carts cannot be used for wildfowling mate