What a Stroke of Luck

Norrie

Hiya, I had to deliver a load of concrete to a farm today, and on the drive in, loads of crows, maggies, feral pigeons etc, took off from around the feedbins in the cowsheds...so, after chuting the concrete out, I had a word with the farmer...asked him if he needed any free help from an insured BASC member with his pest control, he said he had a couple of guys who normally did his foxes, but wouldnt do the "normal" vermin...and infact they hadnt been around since early this year...and Yes, I could help him out with the pest control if I fancied...Fancied?? I nearly hugged him... :hmm: It turns out, he has TWO farms, and I'm now on them both..well, will be at the weekend..:good:

So, another two farms to add to the Empire.... :no:

Hiya, Thanks guys...he's a good lad too...Today...I was delivering more concrete on a new M/Way structure, and the road outside was blocked due to flooding..anyway, theres a tractor, with a trailer full of rolls of silage sitting in a farm road waiting to join the queue...and it's the farmer, he sees me, waves me over, ( I cant go anywhere in the truck either, as i'm stuck on the site) and he takes me up for a wee tour of farm no 2....and told/showed me where he has the problems with vermin on this farm....so...def this weekend...:rolleyes: