Mossberg 500 Pump

ellebarto

I've just picked up the Hushpower version of this gun today and I was already in the market for a non moderated 3 shot pigeon gun and I wondered if I got on well with this gun could it simply be a matter of buying a second unmoderated barrel for it so that I get the best of both worlds?

Does a 2nd set of barrels need some kind of permisison or recording on your licence?

I did hear that some people buying this gun got 2 sets of barrels from new but mine didnt!

I've just picked up the Hushpower version of this gun today and I was already in the market for a non moderated 3 shot pigeon gun and I wondered if I got on well with this gun could it simply be a matter of buying a second unmoderated barrel for it so that I get the best of both worlds?

Does a 2nd set of barrels need some kind of permisison or recording on your licence?

I did hear that some people buying this gun got 2 sets of barrels from new but mine didnt!

I got two barrels with mine. No permission or recording needed.

The mossberg 500 is an excellent pump, i had the 500A with the selc chokes. The gun should have had an extra, non moderated barrel included in the price, to the best of my knowledge this would not go down on your licencse ( assuming its a section 2 shotgun and not a section 1) as it should count as parts for the same gun.