Fox callers

a call will only work if the fox is interested, we have a dozen of different calls, and electronic ones and sometime they just aint interested you can call all you like if they aint interested they wont bother

you can buy calls that imitate different animals for different times of the year and situations,

have you tried calling with your hand or a piece of polystyrene on a window/glass, have a search for these posts on here and you will find out how to do it or look on youtube for the warrener and look threw his videos he shows you how to use your hand to call foxes

hth Richard

Hi guys im intrested in getting myself a fox caller are they worth getting and if so what type. Do they only work certain times of the year i.e. breeding or if theres a fox around will he/she come in to the call.

Thankyou

find Frenchieboys homemade caller video ... mine still works a treat :yes:

a call will only work if the fox is interested, we have a dozen of different calls, and electronic ones and sometime they just aint interested you can call all you like if they aint interested they wont bother

you can buy calls that imitate different animals for different times of the year and situations,

have you tried calling with your hand or a piece of polystyrene on a window/glass, have a search for these posts on here and you will find out how to do it or look on youtube for the warrener and look threw his videos he shows you how to use your hand to call foxes

hth Richard

:yes:

I only now tend to call to stop them (click) or if i cant get a shot (squeak) and cant get closer in the truck, some become squeak shy and will take off if you try so use a caller only if you think you really need to, early Cubs tend to come to a squeak as they think the vixen has a meal for them on the way and they run to meet what they hope is her with a wounded rabbit or mouse, once they get a bit older Aug onwards many are already well aware of danger from both lamp and sounds

:yes:

I only now tend to call to stop them (click) or if i cant get a shot (squeak) and cant get closer in the truck, some become squeak shy and will take off if you try so use a caller only if you think you really need to, early Cubs tend to come to a squeak as they think the vixen has a meal for them on the way and they run to meet what they hope is her with a wounded rabbit or mouse, once they get a bit older Aug onwards many are already well aware of danger from both lamp and sounds

:blush::good:

• 2 weeks later...