bsa ultra .22 multi shot

hi all due to my fac being open i no longer need my air rifle my .22 rf will be my tool of choice .

so for sale is my ultra .22 multi shot inc a 12ltr 300bar bottle with lots of test and nearly full also filling probe and pipe .

the gun is approx 4/6 months old and has fired less than 200 pellets [one full tin and the rest of the first tin of rws suprdome]

its in as new condition and comes with a simmons whie tail classic scope the original silencer and another one [dont know make]

the kit cost me £620 without the scope allready had scope would like £550 o.v.n.o for it all.

NOW SOLD !!!!!

Edited by hodge911

Top man is Peter, and his gear is 100% :good:

thanks mark hows everything mate gettin it in the neck off the mrs for selling this so soon after buying it i think the words were on the lines of "THATS MORE BLOODY MONEY YOU,VE WASTED ON GUNS WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT YOU,VE HARDLY USED IT " thats the clean version anyway but the truth is i only bought it for one permission a small chicken farm i got but now that my tickets open i,ll not need to use the air rifle on it now .