I'm back and available

tazkb

ooooo eeerrrrrr that doesn't sound right does it ?

anyway after an enforced break I am available to help out anyone needing an experianced

and fully insured and fully kitted out pigeon shooter, as my permission has been sold off

i'm afraid all I have to offer is my skill and a lifetimes experiance plus all the kit, i don't mind

helping out experianced shooters or helping to teach newbies, i'm disabled though but i do have a

quad to get around if needed complete with trailer for all the gear, I have shot with a few people

off here before and have met some really nice people as a result,

thanks guys

Keith

• 3 weeks later...

crumbs I feel like billy no mates

what happened to all the friendly faces that I have shot with ?

paul down staffs way and I think it was Steve from Bury when we went

over to yorkshire ? this used to be such a friendly place, there was always

someone needed a hand now and then with the pigeons ? my how things change

when your not well for a few months ? :good:

Keith.I haven't offered shooting since December last year,not that i haven't thought about it, but i got myself a gwpXgsp pup on boxing day and it realy did put the cat amongst the pigeons with my MRS.By the time the dust had settled,all the crops had grown way to high for shooting over,and deep down i had lost all interest in offering days out for newbies or those without permision to shoot because i felt bad if a day didnt go to plan.I had busted my aarrsse,in watching fields,feeding a diesel guzzling landrover, then having lads coming from miles away hoping to get a few birds(which didnt happen very often) I never got any complaints mind, but im sure the members that had travelled some distance felt peed off (and rightly so)but pigeons alongst other wild animals are unpredictable and never seem to play to our rules(so i keep telling myself) However,im back in the seat now and focussed,i have been keeping my eye on a few fields of rape and i am likeley to be offering a few days out within the next week/10 days.These fields are closeley bordered by houses and to be honest need a softley softley approach,so a moderated shotgun would be required,if by chance you have a moderated s/g your more than welcome to join me.Failing the silenced s/g i have a few other fields for you to have a go on at a later date.

ooooo eeerrrrrr that doesn't sound right does it ?

anyway after an enforced break I am available to help out anyone needing an experianced

and fully insured and fully kitted out pigeon shooter, as my permission has been sold off

i'm afraid all I have to offer is my skill and a lifetimes experiance plus all the kit, i don't mind

helping out experianced shooters or helping to teach newbies, i'm disabled though but i do have a

quad to get around if needed complete with trailer for all the gear, I have shot with a few people

off here before and have met some really nice people as a result,

thanks guys

Keith

If you are at sometime coming to East Yorkshire.Let me know and i might be able to take you shooting on one of my permissions.Though i am not promising there will be anything to shoot. :good:

Keith.I haven't offered shooting since December last year,not that i haven't thought about it, but i got myself a gwpXgsp pup on boxing day and it realy did put the cat amongst the pigeons with my MRS.By the time the dust had settled,all the crops had grown way to high for shooting over,and deep down i had lost all interest in offering days out for newbies or those without permision to shoot because i felt bad if a day didnt go to plan.I had busted my aarrsse,in watching fields,feeding a diesel guzzling landrover, then having lads coming from miles away hoping to get a few birds(which didnt happen very often) I never got any complaints mind, but im sure the members that had travelled some distance felt peed off (and rightly so)but pigeons alongst other wild animals are unpredictable and never seem to play to our rules(so i keep telling myself) However,im back in the seat now and focussed,i have been keeping my eye on a few fields of rape and i am likeley to be offering a few days out within the next week/10 days.These fields are closeley bordered by houses and to be honest need a softley softley approach,so a moderated shotgun would be required,if by chance you have a moderated s/g your more than welcome to join me.Failing the silenced s/g i have a few other fields for you to have a go on at a later date.

Aye up Paul, not sure if you were aware the field not far from me that we shot on some time ago, there was Mr plod chatting to some shooters on there last week, i can only assume a complaint had been made by the home owners. By the sound of it though requesting for the use of moderated guns you may allready know :good:

sorry to hear about the problems Paul, and i'm glad you have got on a better footing so to speak

I never really care what I shoot, it's never been about big bags for me, being dissabled means I often

don't get out for weeks and when I do I really do enjoy the fresh air and the good company I mostly find.

despite travelling a fair old way it was certainly worth it. meeting you was worth the visit alone :oops:

when your ready just let me know and I will arrange a day out with you, i havn't a moderated shotgun

so i will wait tll your ready, thanks Ian for your offer mate, I dont get over that way very often, the

last time I went to yorkshire was to help a guy out on here with a lot of land and pigeons from Bury,

again we enjoyed the day out although it was a tough days shooting wise. Having my quad now makes

some areas more accessable which is good. so a big thanks to P.A.S and Ian and anyone else who needs

a hand with their pigeon problem

thankyou

Dougy,Thanks for that info, yes its the same field mate.I wasnt aware of plods recent visit,but was aware some lads had been hammering it when the crop was peas iirc.I took a few members out on it and had to listen to the tales of woe from a couple of nearby residents,saying it was being shot 7 days per week,dawn till dusk.After hearing the complaints i thought im going to leave this field alone for a while.

tazkb,i have been on a better footing with HER for some time now,but in the early pup days i couldnt realy ask HER to pup sit while i went out shooting could i.Talk about rubbing HER nose in it lol.I will give you a shout soon but there is a couple of members been top of the list for some time (yes Jim,Mick,Nick i havent forgot you :good: ) atb lads

• 1 month later...

you do such a sterling job helping others and I wouldn't wan't to jump any que you may have

mate, just let me know when your ready for a trip down and i will come and see you

atvb

Keith

hi i am also now a disabled paraplegic and i do all of my shooting on firing ranges i would like to try out quads to get me into the fields again. what one have you got and how do you find moving around fields on it i would like to know,

cheers ron

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ron

I havn't tried the quad out yet, as soon as I got it I decided to give it a full service and found

it needed a good few new parts on it, since I statred I havn't been well enough to finish it,

the quad is a quadzilla 350 which are supposed to be good quads, i will let you know more

when it's finished mate

atb

Keith